The Bridgemaster

Hi everyone. I would like to share this video clip. For those who came to church last night already seen this video but for those who didn’t come, please take the time to see this video. It is very touching and a very sad story. This video clip is taken from a movie, Most. It’s about a father who sacrifice his son just to save the people in the train. This video reminds us on how much God loves us that He send His only son, Jesus to die for us so we can have eternal life. Just like it is written in the Bible, John 3:16 – For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, so that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. I hope you’ll remember this video and use it as a guide in your everyday life. Remember that God will always love you. Please watch and write in your comments. (^.^)

14 comments

1. frank sych says:

someone posted this video on facebook last nite.several of us watched it in awe.that had to be the most dramatic yet sad video ive ever scene.we were all mesmorized and even tears flowed.is the name of the movie(the bridgemaster)?i would like to see the whole film if tis available.thanks,franksych@yahoo.com,yo.mann@hotmail.com.

2. natz. says:

i’ve seen this video whe we have our recollection. all of us was amaze in the story and yes, this is a difficult decision to make. It hurts a lot to sacrifice your son in order to save those people in the train. after watching it, tears run down on me and i can’t even think of it. Can you tell me pls, what’s the real title of this video?
    tnx a lot,,,:))

3. Amanda says:

I do not know the real title. I just search for “The Bridgemaster” in youtube. I heard it was a clip from a movie or something like that.

4. janine says:

wow. . God is really amazing!!!that he can do the impossible just for us!!!He even sacrifice His only son to save us!!!very touching movie!!!I inspired a lot!!!

5. roydan says:

this is just only to prove that our Almighty GOD in heaven loves us soo much! may this video remind us that we are redeemed by the Precious blood of our Saviour JESUS CHRIST in behalf of our sins….how blessed we are! GODBLESS US ALL!

6. shirley says:

i was very shock that the bridge master decide to let go of his son just for the sake of the people in the train…but aside from that this story is very touching…i love it..

7. Joanne says:

Hi! I just watched the video yesterday in our church and it really breaks my heart =( it is truly a heard decision to make. But, this is a reminder for us just like what you’ve said that for God so loved the world, that He gave his only begotten son. Can i request for a copy of the video? thanks much =).

8. sung min gi says:

the love of the Father (god) is very unconditional even though we’re all sinners he gave his son just to save us 🙁